I tried to get this on with the last post but I'm not that great at getting pictures where I want them. Here, Jack is working hard to get gum off of his hand. It took him a good half hour. There's some on his shirt, too. And you know, as I write, I realize that I threw that shirt into the wash tonight without getting the rest of the gum off! OOPS! I think we are going on a gum fast at our house!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
I tried to get this on with the last post but I'm not that great at getting pictures where I want them. Here, Jack is working hard to get gum off of his hand. It took him a good half hour. There's some on his shirt, too. And you know, as I write, I realize that I threw that shirt into the wash tonight without getting the rest of the gum off! OOPS! I think we are going on a gum fast at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment