Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Fun

This has been a great week for family summer fun. We have all enjoyed having Daddy around more while he is in between school and his new job.

Here are a few highlights!



Our first dip in the pool.



Cotton Candy and a puppy dog on the cheek- all from Family Fun Night at church.




Jack on the giant slide and...


Kayla, too!





An early Father's Day picnic at the park. Notice Samuel helping himself to the Sunchips!


A ride in the paddle boat. Apparently, there were fish, geese, turtles, frogs, and possibly an alligator in the lake! (Kayla reminded the guys to "tell the truth!")

Watching the boat and the geese. Maybe next year Samuel will be in the boat, too!

1 comment:

David and Amanda said...

I am so glad you have gotten some family fun time in before the moving event. I know some Creasons that will miss you terribly. I am praying for good goodbyes.

Best wishes,

Amanda C