Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1

Loving the sunshine today!  I think there's something to this feeling happy in the sunshine theory because I feel GrEaT!
Can't believe it's May 1 already.  I'd say another four weeks or so and we'll be done with school.  Everyone's getting close to the end of their books.  Yay for summer!
Lucy came home and announced that next Tuesday at preschool is Wear Your Jammies Day.  She's super excited to wear her foot-jammies, even if it won't be cold.
IMG_9448
Mail delivery doesn't get much cuter than this.
IMG_9453 
"For some reason if I don't complain about schoolwork, it flies by." Sam
Hmmm...haven't I been saying that all along??

IMG_9467
A few weeks ago we went down to Brian's granddad's.  The boys did a little fishing with Granpa.
IMG_9482
Love this one.
IMG_9478
And if you don't want to fish, do backbends!

2 comments:

podso said...

Sam the muser. Are you writing down his quotes?

Kayla said...

Lucy is NEVER to cute! I love the picture of her reading the mail! :)