It has been a loooonnngg time!
Soon there will be a picture blitz. I didn't even finish putting up beach pictures!
For now:
*I have less than one week left in my 30s. I'm going to enjoy entering a new decade but I am also going to enjoy being 39 until Friday!
*Just ordered our school materials for this year. I think this is my favorite part of homeschooling. I LOVE picking out curriculum and waiting for the UPS man to bring that box.
*We just got back from a fun trip to my parents' and tomorrow the kids and I are going to Ohio to see Brian's sister and her family. After that I think we'll be done traveling and get ready to start school.
*But not before we go blueberry picking at least one more time.
*I finished East of Eden. A scary mind wrote that book.
*I'm starting Phil Robertson's book Happy Happy Happy. Also reading a biography of Elizabeth Prentiss.
*Time for some ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Nice to "hear" from you. By the way, the 40s was my favorite decade. :-)
I would love to see your curriculum list AND hear your reviews of Happy Happy Happy. I love those guys. Happy birthday week!
Post a Comment