Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Weekend

Is it strange that I am excited for the 48 (!!) degree, rainy day that Sunday looks to be?  It just sounds like the perfect napping weather.
Friday we hit the YMCA Thrift Store Book Sale. We came home with many treasures.  Everyone was so quiet that afternoon- it was hard to pull them away to finish up our school work.
We are having a breakfast potluck before church tomorrow- doesn't that sound good?  Can't wait.  I have been enjoying our services at Providence so much.  My heart needs that weekly coming together to worship, to hear the preached Word.  Brian's preaching through Philippians- it's been so good!
 Taking pictures of himself again.
 She was supposed to be asleep...

1 comment:

podso said...

We have those breakfast potlucks in our SBS occasionally. Wonderful way to begin the day together! I like you enjoyed the rain and the cooler weather. Maybe it is here for good!