Here's to one of the smoothest days we've had in a while. I'll take it, especially since it's raining out and we're all in for the duration it seems. One munchkin is feeling a little bit pitiful this afternoon so she's on the couch while one more naps and one listens to Homer Price on cd. He loves it. Jack and I are headed to the basement in a few minutes to see if we can create some order out of chaos.
Listening to some quiet piano music and looking at books this morning. I think he's on to something.
A little journaling after reading about the Roman Republic and the Punic Wars (which I, by the way, am just now learning about myself.)
Jack helping Sam skip count the 2s.
Kayla helping Lucy cut and glue some shapes.


2 comments:
Yay for october! and for the fantastic work you're doing with your kids =) looks like homeschooling can be lots of fun-especially with teamwork! =)
Isn't it fun learning things again (or for the first time) as we homeschool -- and love how the older teach the younger ... how it should be... looks like you made the best of a rainy day!
Thanks for your kind words! I also wish we had your growing fam across the street!
Post a Comment