Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our First Snow

 I am one of those people who jump for joy while others groan when snow is in the forecast.  I was glad to watch it flurry most of the day yesterday and to see a slight dusting on the ground this morning.  I would have loved a little  lot more.  We're all thankful, though, that the storm really wasn't bad here.  Praying for people up north.
The kids wasted NO time in getting outside this morning.  They took the pictures while I stayed warm.
 Everyone's snow gear still fit from last year!
You'd never guess the wind was still whipping around.
Kayla found a lone strawberry in the snow.  I didn't know we had any left.
The real reason they go out in the snow.
Hot chocolate.
Of course I gave them some.

p.s This is my 700th post!  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

podso said...

700 ! ! ! You are catching up to me, my friend!

Love the note in the snow!

melissa said...

Was wondering if you guys got snow. Amazing in October! :) Glad you're enjoying it.