Thursday, October 11, 2012

Checking In

Last night I went out to Olive Garden with some ladies to celebrate a friend's upcoming birthday.  It was just what I needed.  I think these sorts of things should be scheduled weekly- wouldn't that be nice?  So good for my frame of mind.
Today was crayfish day.  It went pretty well.  We brought one home.  Why??  I guess we'll take another look at him tomorrow then be done with it.
We came home to dinner in the crock-pot.  I love crock-pots.  All the work is done by dinner and we just sit down and enjoy.  So, while dinner cooked....
This little one needed some time to wake up after she fell asleep on the way home this afternoon.
Jack made some hot tea and brought a book out on the deck with me.  He got to talking and didn't read much.  That's a treat for me.
Raking up pine needles for fun.



3 comments:

melissa said...

I realize you're not looking for this, but you *are* so beautiful. :)

podso said...

I agree. And such a sweet time : children needing snuggles, raking for play, making tea ... wanting to talk, and reading Charlotte's Web. You have a wonderful life you know?

Unknown said...

I am up for weekly dinners. Anywhere.