I've got lots of pictures to share. It's hard to choose which ones sometimes, you know? I guess a mom loves all the pictures of her kids. I am a rich woman indeed.
We actually had a better shot when everyone was looking but this one was closer up so here's another one of just the kids:
Aren't those girls beautiful?
I think all these kids had to eat until dinnertime was candy.
One minute we are getting picture, the next this guy is running around without a shirt on!
It was a good day for a picnic. Jack had four chicken legs and a wing. I guess the candy was long gone. He tends to run from the camera lately which is why pictures of him are sometimes hard to come by. He does love a river though. Always seems so content by one.
I hope they always enjoy each other.
This walk, as pretty as it was, turned out to be more exercise than I bargained for. A good way to close out the day. We were so glad to have Brian home for some good family time.


3 comments:
What a beautiful family you have! These are just absolutely beautiful!
Love these pics, Danielle. And the sunshine. :) I agree with Kim--what a beautiful family you have. Happy Easter!
Wonderful pictures of a wonderful day and a wonderful family! All wonderful! Thanks for putting them on!
Post a Comment