But today. What a sweet day it was in our family. Our little Lucy was baptized into the covenant family this morning. I love these baptisms as they remind me of God's beautiful promises to His people, of His goodness and loving kindness. Lucy's was extra special. She was baptized by her Daddy and though I didn't get teary then I am now. How sweet to hear him say "Lucy Josephine Waters, I baptize you..." And do you know, she slept right through it.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
A Sweet Day
I'm a little behind on all I could be blogging about. Well, let's face it, a lot behind and I probably won't get caught up. Maybe in the next few days...
But today. What a sweet day it was in our family. Our little Lucy was baptized into the covenant family this morning. I love these baptisms as they remind me of God's beautiful promises to His people, of His goodness and loving kindness. Lucy's was extra special. She was baptized by her Daddy and though I didn't get teary then I am now. How sweet to hear him say "Lucy Josephine Waters, I baptize you..." And do you know, she slept right through it.
But today. What a sweet day it was in our family. Our little Lucy was baptized into the covenant family this morning. I love these baptisms as they remind me of God's beautiful promises to His people, of His goodness and loving kindness. Lucy's was extra special. She was baptized by her Daddy and though I didn't get teary then I am now. How sweet to hear him say "Lucy Josephine Waters, I baptize you..." And do you know, she slept right through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations! It does sound like a sweet day. What a beautiful baby girl, family, AND Mommy! Wonderful picture!!
Such joy! Wonderful family photo.
Post a Comment