We got our first snow of the year last night. Close to five inches. The kids have been in and out all day enjoying it.
Tonight, I could hear them with Brian out sledding next to the house. I heard their screams and laughter at the same time I heard the wind whipping around the house. I think it's about 14 degrees.
Brian told me I really needed to come out so I got bundled up and headed out.
It was pretty dark. The stars were bright. Inhaling that frigid air stung!
Someone had a head lamp on as they zipped down the hill.
They were eager for me to get on a sled so I went down first with Lucy. At the bottom she looked at me with a big smile and asked, "Did you like it, Mommy?"
"Yes!"
I went down again on Sam's sled. Fast!
Jack carried Lucy's sled back up the hill.
It was pretty fun, I have to admit.
As Kayla said, "Cold."
Everyone is inside now with bright red cheeks and frozen gloves.
Totally worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment