Who doesn't love a warm summer night? She came out after her bath and was so excited. "Mom! The lightening bugs are all coming to get me!" Happy girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a field of usefulness is the family. Richer and brighter sheaves are not to be found in God's harvest than can be gathered in by a praying mother. -David Dickson, 19th century elder in the Free Church of Scotland
1 comment:
I don't understand how I've missed these posts. For some reason you're not showing up in my blog reading list. But I enjoyed catching up. I used to love lightening bugs when I was a kid so I understand Lucy's delight. I thoroughly enjoyed reading J and K's papers. Such good stuff. You have good writers and theologians in the family! And the girls' time sounded like fun. What a cool mom (no pun intended) to buy individual ice cream cartons!
Post a Comment