Here we are one week into the new school year- a bit modified at this point but school all the same.
If I am honest, I will say some days I love this homeschooling thing. Other days I am pretty sure we have lost our minds. Time will tell!
Jack is beginning Classical Conversations' Challenge program. A challenge it will be. It's a lot of work and I am excited for him. I think it will be a year of great growth for him.
The rest of us get back to CC in two weeks. I am tutoring Essentials this year, which is the grammar and writing program. I am super excited about this. We have benefited so much from our three years in Essentials, and I am looking forward to helping other families along the way.
We are not completely out of summer mode yet, though. I just can't do it. We have hit the pool in the afternoons when the weather cooperates. We went to a VT pre-season soccer game one evening- Go Hokies! There has still been time to play with friends and read on the porch.
For this particular evening, it's blueberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream for dessert. A little reading and then off to bed.
Have a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm sure Jack will do well in his new situation. Congratulations on beginning yet another year of homeschool. To think you are a veteran now!
Post a Comment