I woke up this morning still feeling yesterday's burdens. That's not a great way to start a day but now at the end of this Tuesday, I am feeling lighter. There were fewer tears- from everyone- today so that's a definite plus. Other pluses:
*Brian and the oldest three kids went to a Hokie soccer game. I loved them in their Tech gear. All that meant...
*I had a little time to myself this evening. So...
*The kitchen is clean- all the dishes are done!
*All the ingredients for banana bread are in the bread machine- warm bread in the morning. Plus, plus!
*The coffee pot is set for 6:15.
*The washer and dryer are both empty. This could actually go both ways because there is never a lack of laundry. Maybe I should be running some.
*The Voice is on.
*And now it's time for ice cream.
*Thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh darlin'......
I watched the Voice for the first time! And I would have loved some ice cream! So glad for you and that alone time,
Post a Comment