We are taking it easy today. I know- only 2 weeks in?? Well, today is the day for Brian and Jack's annual trip to the Raptor Observatory in West Virginia. I know they'll have a great time. And Jack took his nature journal- that's educational, right?
Kayla and I will work this morning then head to the park with friends later on.
By the way, we successfully launched the rest of our butterflies Tuesday morning. Jack was armed with a hammer to throw if any birds came preying. Thankfully that wasn't necessary. Sam and I saw a couple of the butterflies down the street when we went for a walk after lunch- at least we think they were ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Life is educational enough, sometimes, even without the *official* homeschool day, don't you think? Measuring, discussing things, baking...it all fits. :)
(sorry if this sounds preachy!)
I totally agree with Melissa.
Post a Comment