Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Shower

We had the sweetest baby shower this weekend.  Our good friend is expecting her third- a little girl- in just a couple of weeks.  I know this little one will be just as pretty as her mommy.  I love these showers.  I don't care if it's your first baby or your sixth.  Each one is so specially made by God.  It is fitting, in my opinion, for the church to celebrate them for the new life that they are:  unique, precious bundles of joy. 
There was one thing missing, though- you, Jenny Benson!!

1 comment:

Jenny and Andy Benson said...

OH my goodness, I just cried when I read that! How I miss you all! Its funny I was thinking "I wish I had been there" as I was reading this post and then when I read that last line it meant so much to know I was missed, too! Sheena is as beautiful as ever and your grandfathers table looks great and fit for such a party!

Also- I am in a book club here, and guess what we read this past month? "I Capture the Castle", per my request, of course! It was even better the second time around. It sure makes me miss my fellow book loving friend, though!
Love,
Jenny