"It is not a slight thing when they who are so fresh from God, love us."
Charles Dickens
Lucy Josephine was born December 10 at 10:13 a.m.
7 pounds 5 ounces, 21 inches
Lots of dark hair!
Pictures to follow soon!
What a field of usefulness is the family. Richer and brighter sheaves are not to be found in God's harvest than can be gathered in by a praying mother. -David Dickson, 19th century elder in the Free Church of Scotland
4 comments:
We are SO EXCITED for you all and will be praying for you!!! Love love :o)
praising Him for your precious gift! can't wait to see the little one- post pics soon!
Oh how wonderful! Congratulations. I love her name. Can't wait to see pictures. :)
Congrats friend! I bet your sweet Kayla is glad to have another girl in the house! I pray your transition is smooth and FULL OF MUCH GRACE!
Post a Comment