Monday, June 8, 2009

A Little Withered

This evening, I feel like this.
So, I am heading for this. I'm not sure which book it will be, though. I don't think I can go wrong.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, Danielle, you make me smile. :)

I'm heading to the library tomorrow for some beach reads... any suggestions?

podso said...

The ice cream included? It is a hot night...and my same plant looks the same!

AND, I am reading Hannah Coulter. So absolutely lovely of a book.

The Wild, Wild Westerners said...

What a fun post. :) Hope you got recharged! Now I'm thinking of ice cream....

Bonnie said...

You will LOVE all of those books. And you live near Jan Karon....be on the lookout! Enjoy. I'll look back to see what you are thinking from Berry and Karon. Wish you were coming to the Childlight Conference. Go online and listen to some previous year's workshops!

Bonnie